Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 449 of 3762 FirstFirst ... 3493994394474484494504514594995499491449 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 37617
    Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,808 Times in 483 Posts

Cool My Girls Need It To Peg High

Quote Originally Posted by ourhouse37
    You are indeed lucky. I have but the one chick, and boy is she expensive. Love her most dearly, but oy vey. It was her wedding that put me over the top, and now the perfect grandbaby! The peg will take us ALL out of the red. bless it bless it bless it.
    I am so sorry. That was my boys. they saved me money from reading all you guys post and got their own dinar. I still have 4 Daughters to. 17,16,24 and my little angel that is 7. They will cost the hell out of me. And yes I have 7. They all lived with me and one is my step-son but I had him since he was 4. Yes I am lucky with the boys. But the girls will be pulling even more on old Dad. Sorry I didn't tell you that. I was just Happy that the boys were getting their own dinar. Funny thing I am only 42. Started early.

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Talking

Holy COW NENO!! What an AWESOME family! Serious props to you as I have 3 boys...am 31...and feel like my head's gonna POP right off most of the time!!!

I find it funny that so many are hitting the "big 40" this year...So is my husband....yeah...he robbed the cradle when he married me! Now he has to try to keep up with me! (and I can be a handful at times! lol!

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Hi All,

does anybody know if any dealers will accept DXInOne for payment. I have had about $850 AUD stuck there for ages. Woudl love to be able to exchange it for Dinars since i can't get the wire transfers to work. I can possibly transfer this to Egold if that works for anyone. PM me for details if you like to keep this news :D

Cheers Hayden

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by haydenh
    Hi All,

does anybody know if any dealers will accept DXInOne for payment. I have had about $850 AUD stuck there for ages. Woudl love to be able to exchange it for Dinars since i can't get the wire transfers to work. I can possibly transfer this to Egold if that works for anyone. PM me for details if you like to keep this news :D

Cheers Hayden
    I have had an e-gold out exchange pending there for months. Sorry to hear that you have such a big amount stuck there. Best of luck.. hope somebody can help.

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,808 Times in 483 Posts

Cool Maybe Try This

Quote Originally Posted by haydenh
    Hi All,

Cheers Hayden
    Just to let you know of a good exchanger to use for E-bullion, E-gold and others.

I have just used http://autocambist.com to transfer some funds from Pecunix to E-bullion and it took about 2 minutes for it to arrive in my E-bullion account. They have a good automatic exchange system.

Autocambist exchange E-gold, E-bullion, Pecunix, WMZ (which is a wallet), mdc1 and a few more. Their rates are cheap as well. Hope this Helps.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Cool Ta DA!!!

Foreign Companies Wanting to Invest in Iraq's Oil Industry Must Have Local Partner Iraqi Minister of Oil, Hussein Shahristani, said a new investment law specific to the oil sector was endorsed by the Cabinet and awaits final parliamentary approval, said al-Sharq al-Awsat.

investment law very close now

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Arrow Gotta Love The Last Line ! :-)

Australian Broadcasting Corporation
    TV PROGRAM TRANSCRIPT
    LOCATION: http://www.abc.net.au/lateline/conte...6/s1683183.htm
    Broadcast: 10/07/2006
    World running out of oil: expert

Reporter: Tom Iggulden

TONY JONES: For those of you who saw tonight's 'Four Corners' program, that the world has reached its oil peak - that is to say the world is now running out of oil - is an idea that's gaining increasing currency. Up until now, there's been a group of academics and researchers making the claim, but today in Sydney the warning came from inside the oil industry. Dr Ali Samsam Bakhtiari worked for 35 years at the National Iranian Oil Company and he remains a senior consultant there. He spoke today at the Financial Services Institute of Australia, warning that as oil runs short, it could lead to international instability or even war. Tom Iggulden was there for Lateline.

TOM IGGULDEN: Dr Ali Samsam Bakhtiari isn't the first to accuse the global oil business of exaggerating how much oil's left, but this time it's coming from inside the business. He's a chief advisor to the Iranian National Oil Company, one of OPEC's major players. He says we've already reached the oil peak, and predicts a doubling of oil prices in the near term, up to US$150 a barrel. And today in Sydney, he spelt out what that means for the global economy.

DR ALI SAMSAM BAKHTIARI, OIL CONSULTANT: No more No more business as usual.

TOM IGGULDEN: After a rapid rise in production over the last 150 years, world production this year is expected to be around 81 million barrels a day, about a third of it coming from the OPEC countries. The International Energy Agency expects production to continue to rise to about 118 million barrels a day by 2020. But Dr Bakhtiari reckons by then, production will have declined to just 55 million barrels a day - bout the same as 1971. While current levels of production are more than capable of keeping pace with massive increases in demand in the short term, the real concern is the amount of new oil being found. The last major find was in the northern Caspian Sea off Kazakhstan in 1999.

DR ALI SAMSAM BAKHTIARI: We are consuming, worldwide, 30 billion barrels of oil every year. It is an enormous amount. But what is the industry finding? It is finding something between four and six only. So every year that passes, that we have passed in this century, we had a deficit on consumption versus finds.

TOM IGGULDEN: And it's not just the lack of new oil finds that are of concern. Armed with a magic marker on one hand and 35 years' experience on the other, Dr Bakhtiari poured more oil on the fire of doubt surrounding the size of oil reserves claimed by the world's major producers. In the Middle East, he estimates there's less than 350 billion barrels left - about half what's claimed by the world's producers.

DR ALI SAMSAM BAKHTIARI: In fact, the only country in the Middle East which has a great future, in my opinion, is Iraq.

http://www.abc.net.au/lateline/content/2006/s1683183.htm

------------------
    The last line is the real kicker! "...in MY opinion"!

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Talking Looking good Tiff!

Here is some more news!

Iraq Economic Durability Reason behind Potential Foreign Investment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    11 July 2006 (Baghdad: Al Sabah newspaper)
    The Head of the Iraqi Importers-Exporters Union (Kurdistan Province Branch), Shiek Mustafa Abdul Rahman, confirmed that Iraqi Reconstruction fairs present a valuable opportunity for examining the real infrastructure needs of the country, and also provide for the exchange of technical, commercial and industrial expertise between participating countries.

Rahman said in a statement to AL Sabah that the wide participation of international companies in the Iraqi Gateway Fair held in the Turkish city of Ghazientap demonstrated participants' enthusiasm in becoming involved in Iraqi reconstruction. He added that this enthusiasm is understandable and down to Iraq's resources and the existence of a durable economy, which makes the country an attractive investment prospect.

He continued to say that meetings held with international companies had produced a number of signed cooperation protocols that will bring benefits for all concerned. He explained that the Union, after its participation in three Fairs, had managed to establish strong economic ties with international companies, particularly Turkish companies.

Rahman mentioned that the expansion currently experienced by the Union has attracted over 200 members, prominent importers from AL Sulaimania, and that this has given the Union an economic advantage.

He concluded that the Union acts as negotiator between international and Turkish companies and provides the means to facilitate the operation of trade exchange between all sides.

Trade Center in Turkey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The increasing level of trade and large movement of traffic across the border has made the establishment of a trade center in Turkey a necessity. Accordingly, the Iraq International Economic Center has decided to open a branch in Istanbul, which will be used by Iraqi traders in the facilitation of trade missions and which will offer traders services required.

This has been disclosed to AL Sabah by the Secretary General of the Economic Center, Ali Nima AL Hilfi, who said that a high level official delegation accompanied by trade representatives from the Center will soon visit Istanbul for this purpose.

Mohammed Mukhtar has already been nominated as Head of the Center, which will be a link between Iraqi and Turkish traders, offering the full range of trade facilities and services, will carry out protocols and follow up on all requirements for efficient and expansive trade exchanges between the two sides.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Thumbs up International Contract for Iraq!

The Iraqi Government has formed a Committee chaired by the United Nations for the preparation of an international contract, which is to be supported by the World Bank, in coordination with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and regional financial organizations, as well as the original donor states
    A joint statement issued by the Iraqi Government and the UN, which was received by AL Sabah, said that the Committee would submit reports to the Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister, Dr. Burham Saleh, and the Deputy UN Secretary General.

The Deputy UN S.G. visited Baghdad a few days ago to meet with the President of the Republic, the Prime Minister and his Deputy in order to discuss an initiative for the formation of a new partnership with the international community, to be named International Contract for Iraq.

The statement explained that the intended contract, apart from helping progress in political, economic and social fields over the next 5 years, would also concentrate on the development of mechanisms to serve the economic transformation of Iraq by offering the opportunity for integration in regional and international economies.

The statement said that the Iraqi Government considers this International Contract to be an important step towards the future development of the country.

This is goood news.

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Thumbs up Very interesting

Smiles were replaced by tears Monday, as loved ones said goodbye to the 395th Finance Battalion at Salt Lake's Ft. Douglas Reserve Center. The Amry Reserve unit is being deployed to Kuwait, Iraq, and Qatar to take care of soldiers' pay. They'll also help to stabilize the Iraqi banking system.

"That's a big challenge," Battalion Commander Brennan Fernelius said. "We're trying to push the Iraqi dinar, and stabilize their economy."

However, for many of the 28 soldiers leaving, the hardest task of the next 18 months will already be completed before they reach overseas. Saying goodbye, many not for the first time, is not only hard on the soldiers, but their families as well. "You never get used to the separation," wife Elizabeth Valdez said. "But I know he is a good leader, and I know he's going to be there leading his soldiers so they will safely return."

http://www.abc4.com/local_news/local...9-148C4A12663D

11. Sponsored Links
Page 449 of 3762 FirstFirst ... 3493994394474484494504514594995499491449 ... LastLast

Thread Information