Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,808 Times in 483 Posts

Cool Frutavida's Rolclub Group Post#3

I know alot of you do this and that. But I want you to consider Frutavida Please. It is the only Business I do that is back by GOD. My Mother who was loosing Strength every day. Is so full of energy now we have to go and do things to wind her down. We drink Frutavida everyday!!BUT GOD GETS THE GLORY

As most that know me, I just got back from my first siminar in Ark. I was there with several Ministers and Bishops as well as Doctors and retired Nurses. I have always had $ signs in my eyes. But after really learning the true effects and medical terms of this God made fruit, It has not only educated me but it has showed me that this is the BEST product over all the so called Health Drinks out there.

I am going back to Frutavida cuase of the stranges things that are happening. I have Godly Driven People and just Regular Driven People that are joining our Frutavida team that we dont even know. It's like GOD is in controll of all this. And I fill lead to ask each and everyone of you to at least just look at it.

It is a Business that you dont have to get two to get paid. Actually you dont have to get enyone. But if you do you only double the $650.00 a month that you will make on a full matrix. I am telling you from the Bottom of my Heart that this is from GOD. My wife just got all her Blood work results back and now she is a believer as well. So Please just look at it.

No presure just want to make sure I let you know about this product. I have been doing it quietly since January and make a good income from it. If anyone from this form joins at my FELLOWSHIP link you will be all stack on each other.

****Now all members ids are listed in post#3 for your picking. Try to keep the flow even.****

Orders from:United States, Canada, Guam, Hawaii, Alaska, UK. THERE ARE MORE LISTED NOW IN POST #12 YES WE ARE GROWING VERY FAST. Have Distribution Centers Set-up at this time in U.K. for all European Countries.

2. Sponsored Links
    Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Cool Frutavida

FRUTAVIDA GIVES BACK TO THE RAINFOREST. THIS WAS CO-FOUNDER'S SCOTTY PAULSON'S INTENTION OF THIS BUSINESS AFTER BRINGING THE BENIFITS TO THE PUBLIC. THATS WHY THERE IS JUST A 10% MARK-UP..

Your country is not in the shipping range at the moment for you to have a desent shipping arangement. Thats why I have listed the available countrys for the low cost.

The product and the support is above and beyond for where they do control. I will argue you this into the ground. But no need cause we do not stand on the same terms here with frutavida if we did then we would agree the same.

But if you were aware of the other products and compensation of the ones in the same level playing ground, then you would appreciate the Frutavida organization. For their product and their value. I can only wish that FRutavida is made available in a better value in your country soon. I have yet to meet are see a product stand even with frutavida.

Time will prevail to when it is available at a lower cost in your country. I know you appreciate its contents and oppritunity. I also know that Frutavida Corparation is only a 10% mark-up for profit. That I know from the co-founders mouth when I was trying to plug Greenzap's Private label Banking System in to them. As all the CEO's & COO's had their meeting to merge this system I was present for the arangement.

There is going to be a day for this to all, in all countries. We have a group called Women in Power that are world wide with 5 million members and working to create arrangements to expand The shipping area to great links. as this akers then the price of shippiong cost will be reduced tremendously as more products are shipped to one area.

Frutavida is only getting off the Ground at a year and half old they have just open two more out of US area distribution centers to exspand shipping zones. Yogi as I said only time will give you that oppritunity back.

GoD Bless,

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Cool Rolclub Frutavida Matrix group post #3

PM=PREMIUM MEMBER (4 BOTTLE OR SAMES AS IN US FOR THE MOMENT 100 SAMPLES) SM=STANDARD MEMBER (1 BOTTLE OR SAME AS IN US FOR NOW 25 SAMPLES) WITH MONTHY AUTOSHIP.

.1 2272792-2 Vivian XXXX (neno's wife) PM
    ..2 2278679-1 bvickers (barkvic) PM
    ...3 2278891-1 Magicworld (luckelement) PM
    ....4 2278960-1 John XXXX (Raditz) SM
    .....5 2278981-1 Maxx SM
    ......6 2279380-1 sandraswellness (craigrabbit) PM
    .......7 2279669-1 Desmond XXXX (YogiBrood) SM
    .....5 2279240-2 Pernille XXXX PM
    ....4 2279137-2 Inger XXXX SM
    .....5 2279366-1 Irene XXXX PM
    .....5 2279508-2 R.D.D.A (RodneyEwalt) SM
    ......6 2275481-1 Brian XXXX SM
    ......6 2275225-2 ME. Inc. SM
    ...3 2279300-2 Lisa XXXX SM
    ....4 2279329-1 vicki XXXX SM
    .....5 2278056-1 Blaise XXXX (ezchair) SM
    ......6 2278121-1 Matt XXXX SM(mjesales)
    ......6 2278617-2 Disa XXXX PM
    .....5 2279533-2 Stacey XXXX SM
    ....4 2278468-2 SAM Enterprises (sofiarzan) PM
    .....5 2278523-1 Mary Jo XXXX SM
    ......6 2278834-1 Elias XXXX SM
    ......6 2278843-2 Raquel XXXX SM
    .....5 2278788-2 Sofia SM

Join for the product and then tell some one about what you get from it....YOU MAY CHOOSE ANY MEMBER YOU WANT TO JOIN UNDER FROM ROLCLUB....IF YOU SEE YOUR SPOT HERE AND I DONT HAVE YOUR ROLCLUB NAME HERE PLEASE PM ME WITH IT, THANKS.

5. 30-04-2006, 02:25 AM

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Cool News letter update

Members On The Move!

This week, Fruta Vida would like to recognize Tommy Styles from Waxahachie, TX and his incredible testimonial!

“Hello Dean,

I am Tommy Styles. I got into Fruta Vida for the simple fact of making money at first. I have two other online businesses and was introduced to FV through a contact from there. My plan was to just lock in a few spots and then come back and promote after I had my other two businesses working on their own.

WOW! To my surprise some great folks were spilled over to my group. They have just gone mad with FV in my downline. I am starting to feel gratitude towards them, for the simple fact that they have generated a cash flow for my spots that we locked in only to promote at a later date. But we never thought that these would already be making an income.

My time is near to hit the road working Fruta Vida and contribute my part for what they have done for me. James Alexander and Fred Henderson, thank you for all you have done. I know it doesn't stop here. One thing I would want you two guys to know is that I am getting closer to joining you to bring this great product to the people along with this business plan and great Testimonies we ourselves were preparing in the process. Thank God for you two men and Thank God for Fruta Vida.

I miss Scotty, but I know I will enjoy the team in charge in this time. I also want to thank Sharon in Customer Service for always taking care of my needs. Along with Tony Shaw for making Fruta Vida stronger. I will be out there working soon.

Thanks for your presumption of mankind and our future. God Bless You.”

Fruta Vida Success,
    Tommy Styles

Congratulations, Tommy! You certainly did get busy.

Since Tommy joined in January, he has personally sponsored 21 new members (10 in April alone so far!). His group is growing quickly with a total of 240 members and counting. Great job, Tommy and your team!

3- Bottle Up-Grade Feature

Do you know how the 3-Bottle Up-grade works?

The 3-Bottle Up-grade is designed for a first-time up-grade from Standard Membership to Premium Membership.

If you are not a first-time up-grade, it does not apply. Want to find out more?
    Click here to learn more . . .

MyFVItraining

A big thank you to everyone who has registered at the new corporate training site! The first few weeks we have had a landslide of Fruta Vida members coming to the site to get more information on how to build their business. We are updating pages on a regular basis and appreciate everyone’s patience as we get this important tool ready for your regular use.

If you haven’t already, make sure you check out the “Getting Started” steps and the new “2$uccess Action Plan” under the Training tab at the site.

Your training web site: http://www.MyFVItraining.com

Fruta Vida Sales and Marketing Office

Contact me for the info. neno

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Cool Frutavida

This is cool. Its the only business for a product you dont have to get a member one to get paid. I have created a stacking link for everyone that is not a promotor and the ones that are it only helps everyone. This way when you do see a benifit from the product you might tell someone about it.

By that time maybe 200 people are in and as they see the benifit of this God made Juice then they will tell some one. If every one hits the Fellowship stacking link in my signature. I will not move a one of you. That way it will build left to right. And over time I will come and place members there from my other matix links.

Just everyone from Rolclub use this stacking link only. Your bottle will be shipped in two days. Once you have this there is a 30 day money back Guarantee. Not many products do that. This one is good. Out of 300 members I have not one that has returned the bottle for a refund. I I have been doing this since January.

It has been idled from me for a while. But now I am moving on it. Remember how they did the HALOTTO sign up. If you guys all did this here. It will pay you. On top of that you get the juice for your health.

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Cool Wow! Now it is Time

I just got word that we can ship Frutavida anywhere in the world. The shipping charges will be alittle high until a Team leader is created in this areas. Once FV can ship a pallet of product to these areas(480) bottles at one time the shipping will go down. Now when a Team gets big enough for this to happen FV will then work on setting up a distrubution system with the Team leader in the area.Even flying over to host meeting for the leaders.

This is exciting News for the world to get on board with frutavida. In most cases for every third member you get in a month, the fast start will mostlikly cover your monthly order until your group has grown to give you a residual income. PM me with any questions on FV and Use My links of choice below. You just missed the FRutavida News letter (in post #2) write up about my group growth. And the Teams that are being built in my group. Please join us no matter where you are I will work with you to make it happen. God Bless.

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Cool New testimonie This Week.

Members On The Move!

This week, Fruta Vida would like to recognize Zane Soileau from Houston, TX and his incredible testimonial!

“I had been looking for a referral business for some time that was legal, simple , with a good product and I would get paid for all of my efforts. After actually giving up, one of my most trusted lifetime friends, (Keith Cheshire) sent through email the Fruta Vida opportunity. After trying the product, I met the Founders in Houston at an event and we went to work.

Why is simple. I slept very little (sometimes 30 minutes per night) and have long time severe joint pain from injuries. From not sleeping and needing energy, I would drink large amounts of strong coffee, soda and teas for caffeine to keep me going through the day, then not being able to sleep again that night. A terrible cycle.

After one week of taking Fruta Vida, I started sleeping all night for the first time in my adult life. Damage from injuries will always be with me but there is no more pain. I don't drink coffee anymore. My physical quality of life changed in a positive way.

I gathered some family and friends together, shared the product and helped them do the same. The people I care about feel better too, and we are getting rewarded for our efforts.

Fruta Vida has given me everything they promised. I order product and they always send it to me. When I share the product with others, they always send me money. And they do the same for all of my friends and family.
    While the money is good, what is most rewarding is people I care about are so thankful that their quality of life is so much improved. That's worth more than money to me.

For me, this is a company and product to hold dear for a lifetime.

My suggestion to everyone . . . make Fruta Vida a daily part of life and share it with as many people as you can. If you do, you will find people like me thanking you that you did.

Thanks Fruta Vida...”
    Zane Soileau

Thank you, Zane, for all that you do! As an Advisory Council member and a host for our nightly business evaluation calls for Fruta Vida, we are so happy you were also able to find time to host the Houston event. We'll see you there!

10. 06-05-2006, 12:13 PM

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Cool I have a Ideal At the bottom of the post.

The Perfect Home Business Opportunity

In it's first seven months, Fruta Vida sales totalled
    over $5,000,000 and over 20,000 people joined.

Q. What is Fruta Vida?

A. Fruta Vita is a nutritional drink made of a blend of Açai, Cupuaçu and Yerba
    Mate that will delight your taste buds. This vitality drink will also treat consumers
    to energy and a veritable feast of antioxidants, anthocyanins and essential
    vitamins and nutrients. .

Ingredients:

Ultra-filtered water, Brazilian juice blend (apple, açai and Cupuaçu juice
    concentrates), yerba mate` tea, natural flavor, potassium sorbate (added to
    maintain freshness), sodium benzoate and malic acid.

Açai:

This delicious dark berry is making quite a buzz because it is packed with natural
    antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E and special phytonutrients called
    anthocyanins. In fact, studies show that Açai provides significantly more
    antioxidants than such well-respected foods as blueberries, oranges and even
    red wine! Perhaps more impressive is the fact that the antioxidant concentration
    in the Açaí fruit is five times higher than that of Gingko biloba, the popular “brain
    boosting” herbal supplement that is renowned for its antioxidant properties.

Cupuaçu:

When foreigners visit the rainforest, native Amazonians will often offer them
    Cupuaçu – the “taste of the Amazon”. But this delicious fruit happens to be a
    potent health resource, as well. It contains unique antioxidant phytonutrients
    called polyphenols. You may be familiar with polyphenols from other common
    medicinal plants, notably green tea and grape seeds.

Yerba Mate:

South America’s “beverage of the Gods”. It is widely held that this tea contains
    mateine, a chemical cousin of caffeine that has subtly different properties.
    Though similar to caffeine in its ability to provide energy, it can have a milder
    and safer delivery to the body. Yerba maté is also replete with antioxidants that
    help the body fight free-radicals.

Q. How do you earn money?

A. Distributors are well compensated for their efforts. The Pay Plan is designed
    to get each distributor to positive cash flow with 2 referrals. There are no
    qualification sales or sales volume requirements for you to start earning money
    or maximize the pay plan. This effectively removes the hurdles that trip up the
    vast majority who want to be successful in their home based business, but have
    failed with other companies. Fruta Vida pays their distributors weekly paychecks.

There are three parts to the compensation plan:

Fast Start Bonus - This pays you $20 - $70 for every personally sponsored
    Member. Fast Starts are paid 4 times every month.

2x7 Expanding / Compressing Matrix - Each Matrix holds 254 people with
    each level having a fixed dollar amount you can earn. The matrix commissions
    are determined at the end of the month. At this time the computer compresses
    your Matrix to fill empty spots. When this happens, each level can double in size.
    So the 7th level with 128 people paying out $15 (Premium Member) per person
    can double to 256 people.

100% Matching Bonus - You will receive 100% matching bonus on all
    personally sponsored members. As you build your Matrix team you will also be
    building the Matrix teams of those you have sponsored.

Q. What is required to become a distributor and make money?

A. All that is required to become a distributor is a purchase of a one month
    supply of Fruta Vida. If you are not satisfied, you can return the empty bottle
    when the 30 days is up for a full refund. Don't worry though, you will love it!
    The effects are felt immediately and you will want to reorder each month and
    share this with your friends, the product can't be beat and is in high demand.
    When you join you will receive free websites, tools and training to help you
    succeed with your business. There are no start up or enrollment fees, all that is
    required to start is the product purchase.

Q. What are the earning possibilities?

A. A filled matrix of premium members pays you $2,439 in monthly commissions
    alone. For each person that you personally sponsor, you additionally receive a
    matching amount equal to their commission earnings. For example, let's say
    you have two personally sponsored people who each earn $1,000 with a
    partially full matrix of their own, and you have a full matrix yourself... then that's a
    $4,439 monthly check to you (not counting any Fast Start bonuses you might
    have earned). You start earning the matching amount as soon as you sponsor
    someone, whether you've completed your matrix or not. And it doesn't matter
    how long it takes to sponsor people or what level they're on in your group.

With just two people that you brought in and built a relatively small organization
    with... you earn $4,439. If your two people both have full matrices, you earn
    $7,317!

Ready to start making money?
    Shoot my that email so we can stradigy this and
    earn a six figure income this year!

People are all ready signing-up. So I just invite you all to use the fellowship link and just stack.

You can still email me at [email protected]

12. 09-05-2006, 01:24 PM

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Cool Distribution Center open in UK.

Yes,

I just got a call from Frutavida and they now have a Distribution Center set up for UK now. This exciting cuase there are alot members here on rolclub from the UK that can now get this aca'i berry for health and a business too.

I just wanted to post the news of the new distribution center in UK.

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks

Cool 5/12/06 News Letter

Thank you, Houston!

Wow….We had a great time we had in Houston. The hospitality shown to us was awesome. We want to give special thanks to Zane and Rieko Soileau and their team. You all did a fabulous job hosting the event.

We would also like to thank all the leaders that showed up with your guests! It was a pleasure to finally meet you in person and put a face to a name.

We had 75% of the guests enroll right there at the meeting and 90% of those came into Fruta Vida as Premium Members. As of this morning we had two more people call in saying they were guests and ready to join!

We are now heading to Miami, Florida on June 24th. We will have all the details on hotel and times in the next newsletter. Go ahead and start promoting to your organization and prospects about the up-coming event and let us do the talking for you!

PowerPoint Presentation

You asked for it . . . and it’s here! The new Fruta Vida PowerPoint presentation that we used in Houston is available for you to use in your local market for meetings, one-on-one presentations, etc. You can get your copy here. http://www.myfvitraining.com/index.p...&id=9&Itemid=2

We will soon have an online viewable version, audio version, and printable version. Check back over the next few days!

Members On The Move!

This week we would like to recognize a couple of people and what Fruta Vida has meant to them.

“I've been with Fruta Vida since January of 2006. My wife and I have enjoyed this great tasting juice from day one. The test of how great this product has impacted our life was when we ran out of it for about a week before our next autoship came in of 4 bottles. Our energy level fell down to about "half" since we started in January. I started to fall asleep at my desk at work around 2pm in the afternoon and my wife’s cycle was more uncomfortable since we ran out. Plus, I'm part of a great team that has an automated system that allows me to enroll new members almost on autopilot. I've just enrolled my 12th new member! Thanks for this great opportunity and product Fruta Vida!”

Tony Torres
    Tobyhanna, PA

“Hello my name is Deneen Rivers. I have been a member of Fruta Vida since December 2005. Since taking the juice, I have experienced a tremendous change in my digestive health. I used to be constipated often and would experience a horrible pain in my stomach. Since taking Fruta Vida, the pain has literally gone and I am regular, no longer being constipated. Fruta Vida has changed my life. I would personally like to thank Lynne Smith and Keith Bishop for introducing this awesome product to me. Also, I want to thank the management team of Fruta Vida for the great job of helping distributors like me realize their dreams of having a successful home-based business. God bless Fruta Vida.”

With Joy,
    Min. Deneen N. Rivers
    North Miami Beach, FL

Thank you, Tony Torres and Deneen Rivers for being part of Fruta Vida.
    Stories like these help inspire everyone here at Fruta Vida!

(This new section of the eZine will recognize achievements of members in Fruta Vida. We would love to hear your story or the story of your team members. The smallest to the largest success stories are welcome! If you would like to share your success and testimonials, please email them to [email protected])

Did you know these facts?

The average home-based business household earns $50,250 a year. This is almost double the $26,000 annual salary of the average U.S. employee.
    About 20 percent of all home business households earn in excess of $75,000 a year.
    - From a survey done by Home Office Computing magazine

Flyers and Marketing Tools

We would like to remind everyone that if you plan on using promotional marketing items, brochures, flyers, web sites, etc. for personal or team building, that you need to send it in to be approved prior to using. This is in the Terms and Conditions of your agreement and is there to not only protect you, but the company, from any false advertisements. This will be strictly enforced. Thank you for your help in keeping Fruta Vida strong!

Quote of week:

“Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still”. - Chinese Proverb

15. Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information