Please visit our sponsors

Rolclub does not endorse ads. Please see our disclaimer.
    Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,808 Times in 483 Posts

Cool Next-In-Line....Campaign and Sign Up Here - All Team Siggys Will Point To This Post..

The Rolclub 10by5 Cycler Team Is getting so big I can not possible keep up with all the siggys. So I have re-designed a new Team Siggy that will point here for sign-up Below. This will be much easier and Only have to Update here.

If you dont have the Team siggy PM Yogi or I for it.

If from some reason the Siggy,s Usernames get their 8 before we get to it, Barry has assured us that he will move them to the respected places. This Siggy will changed to the next Team Member inline after 8 fast trackers have been assigned to get this member to cycle 3. Remember this is not about self statistics, it is about "Team Work".

Never fear for U R not Alone
    with ROLClub Cycler Team, we HELP U Cycle along...

Important Note:All Team members that bring in a new member and you are to the Team as a Team. Everything will be a force up. This is the way we have set this up for our membership at rolclub. We have had a problem that will mostlikly have a member and his outside of RC Team removed from our Team. It has not effectied anyone and will not if Yogi or I and the other leaders have anything to do with it, and we do. So please remember that this is a force no matter where a member signs-up. Please have all outside freinds and new members join the Rolclub Forum as well. We will move forward Now.-neno

!!Our Current Fast Track Duet campaigning for new sign ups!!

Make your choice...

Last edited by YogiBrood; 21-07-2006 at 11:45 AM.

2. Sponsored Links
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,259 Times in 303 Posts

maybe its an idea to also include your siggy in your signature on other forums.

Marek

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,259 Times in 303 Posts

I will redirect my siggy to this thread, as i am leaving for a vacation. I wont be able to update my siggy, but if the members click on it, they will find the latest siggy Neno, Yogi or Barry posts inn here.

Regards
    admin

Occasionally somewhere but NOT just anywhere...
    Feedback Score
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,935 Times in 650 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    maybe its an idea to also include your siggy in your signature on other forums.

Marek
    Yes, but ONLY where it is permitted! I do not advise it to be added within the 10by5 Forum itself as one is already a cycler member to be in there so there is no need to show it again among member cyclers, achieves nothing on that front.

On other forums, that are active with major presence of Pipsters, avoid that too as you would be viewed as "gate-crashing" like we experienced it earlier and that is not the intention to confront & be in conflict with those forum members either.

Should you enter "new forums" and siggies are allowed and you are one of the new pioneers on this promotion...by all means, but with approval gained by those Mods and Admin of those Forums and try start a new Team respecting and supporting that Forum's flagship... it makes sense and is within all practicality to do so, I would not approve if I find out as an Admin/Moderator to see another rival Forum being promoted within my Forum...does that make sense now???

I know you see the logic here, so Cyclers...go set up your Team elsewhere, if you can of course but we have more here instead to reach out...so better to stay here and promote among like-minded members, its much easier too!!!

Marek, your cycler siggy needs fixin soon...ok, go enjoy your vacation...which is indeed the "next one in line" you badly needed....

YB.
    Last edited by YogiBrood; 19-07-2006 at 06:33 PM.

Have U confirmed or R U satisfied with answer to your post? Click the "Thanks" button to show it.

My new Android experience, the>> Samsung S2 & this special>> APP to go with it.

Senior Investor
    Feedback Score
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,808 Times in 483 Posts

Cool Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    I will redirect my siggy to this thread, as i am leaving for a vacation. I wont be able to update my siggy, but if the members click on it, they will find the latest siggy Neno, Yogi or Barry posts inn here.

Regards
    admin
    hehe, We caught on to something Doc. When you get back check out the New Siggys. Great Ideal Hah??????...
    Glad I thought of it. Makes it alot easier?
    Or was it Yogi?
    Or was it you?
    Hummm. Anyways it sure is easier and points to the Main Campaign.

7. Sponsored Links

Thread Information